I finally had time to watch Killing Eve and I finished it in one sitting. I literally sat my butt down and didn’t get up until the last episode was done. I couldn’t look away. It was a fantastic show and I’m glad I had a day to myself to watch it without distractions.
What I loved:
- International locales
- Psychopath assassin
- The characters
- Sandra Oh’s character
- Unexpected twists
- Aunt Petunia! She’s in it!
- Paris! Berlin! Vienna! Tuscany! Random English town?
- Sandra Oh’s hair
- The cliffhangers at the end of each episode
- The surprises in each episode
- Sandra Oh
- The unexpected Nadia. Is it weird that I thought of Alias‘s Nadia when she showed up?
- The honesty of the dialogue.
- Yes, kids are annoying. They’re amazing. We love them but they’re still annoying.
- Did I mention Sandra Oh?
What I loved most was that the story was unpredictable. I had no idea where they were going with it and I still don’t. Will there be a second season? I’d love to continue it. I discovered the show was sourced from a book called Codename Villanelle by Luke Jennings. I want to read it but I think I might give it a few days.